Monday, December 26, 2011

Nellie.

Meet Nellie!

Nellie is my brand new ukulele. And I love her very much.

It was hard to decide on what I wanted to name it. My mom suggested Gertrude. (In Seussical the Musical, a bird named Gertrude plays the ukulele in a love song to Horton the Elephant. Gertrude's ukulele looks exactly like mine except with green feathers on the neck.) I contemplated Ellie, but my cousins recently got a dog they named Ellie and that would end up to be confusing. I was close to naming it Buddy, after Buddy the Elf.

Then I decided on Nellie. How? I don't know. It just fits. (I'd like to take more pictures later, I just took camera phone photos now.)

What was your favorite Christmas gift?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting on my blog can give you magical powers and prevent osteoporosis. So why wouldn't you comment?